Sunday, March 24, 2013

Off Topic: Autoblog and I (separately) visit the Arctic

I recently returned from hunting the Northern Lights (aurora borealis) with my family.  The very night we returned, Autoblog posted this article and video on their trip to the Arctic.  Our paths exactly overlapped on for the Fairbanks to Coldfoot, AK portion of their trip.  Fortunately, it was a little warmer when we visited.

It was a little strange seeing photos of very, very remote places you were standing published.  I can even tell you the exact spot the photographer shot from when taking the northern lights photo (kudos to him for getting into that position!).

Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. It's amazing to see their encounter of Arctic Circle overlaps ours! Inspires me to blog it too, although he writes so long!

    ReplyDelete