Sunday, February 2, 2014

A "Racing" Helmet

My six-month old unfortunately developed a woefully lopsided head (positional plagiocephaly) and the doctor prescribed a head molding helmet, aka DOC band.  Given the price of this piece of plastic, it only made sense to adorn it with Porsche logos. ;-)

I found some decals online, and I was really impressed with the delivery speed and quality -- esp. since I ordered a custom size for the front decal.

Porsche shield logo decorating a DOC band head-shaping helmet
The Front View

For the back, I wanted "Carrera" to match Ella, but my wife did not want people calling him Carrera.  "911" was also vetoed due to ambiguous meanings, so now his nickname is "turbo".

Porsche turbo logo decorating a DOC band head-shaping helmet
The Rear View



No comments:

Post a Comment